Friday 18 October 2019

My 2016 world trip

In 2016 I went on a most incredible trip around the world by going to England, Paris, and L.A. Going round the world gave me more knowledge of how some people are living and its not very pretty, people have to beg for money so they have fresh food and clothes for them and their children. Also my mum taught me new things about where we went and who built this thing, and why it was built. I had a great experience and at such a young age to travel around the world i'm LUCKY.
To make this tour I had to use the apps tour builder, google earth, and loom. First I had to make the tour on tour builder then take it to google earth to make move from one place to the other, then loomed it to make the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.